Major Arcana is the seventh episode of Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments.
After piecing together the clues as to where her mother hid the Mortal Cup, Clary, Jace, Alec and Isabelle are on the clock to find its hiding place before anyone else. But with demons and Downworlders lurking everywhere, obtaining the Cup may not be as easy as they had hoped.
- See more here
A list of the songs and score music featured in this episode:
- "Storm" - Ruelle
The following are elements adapted from The Mortal Instruments:
- Simon became a darkling after ingesting vampire blood, becoming increasingly paranoid that he is Turning into a vampire.
- Clary apologized to Jace for the other 10% chance that her plan could fail because she was only 90% sure, and slapped him shortly afterwards as part of her plan; this is in reference to how Jace was 90% sure that she was a Shadowhunter when they first met and that drawing a rune on her wouldn't kill her, for which Clary slapped him for the 10% chance that she could have died, from the books and from a deleted scene from The Mortal Cup.
- Jace mentions demon pox.
- A Shax demon was introduced.